Store: Tools and Resources
To capture the most insightful information possible, we have designed specialized tools to help with data collection during our mapping workshops, interviews and enhancement focus groups.
High-performing employees, customers, and subject matter experts are valuable resources and demand their time is used well. Our research shows that having people create visual conversations is much more effective as well as more effective at capturing the information and insights we need for solution design. When people match words to actions, the accuracy and detail of what they share increases dramatically.
Our customized post-its, templates, sample forms (invitation, agenda, Rules for Participants & Rules for Observers, etc.) and tools are designed to help. We have broken the information we desire into 17 different post-its.
Using our custom post-its and tools will help you:
- Increase data collection productivity as much as 50% over generic post-its or no post-its at all.
- Create a brand for you and your work. Custom post-its demonstrate that you have done your homework to assure your facilitation and interviews are as professional as possible.
- Short, clearly focused instructions on each post-it make it intuitive for participants to use them correctly.
- Simplify the mapping and data gathering so anyone from a child to the most sophisticated professional can start contributing their wisdom from the very beginning.
- Participants don't get confusion trying to remember what color represents what when use generic post-its with a chart. They stay focused on sharing their specialized knowledge and wisdom.
- Participants relax as they have fun with the bright, enjoyable colors and playful instructions (e.g., "IDEA: Flash of Brilliance" or "Hints: Top Secret."
- The post-it colors and symbols match the Visio and online documentation templates. Everything coordinates as the project develops through each step to a solution. This makes it easy for everyone to review and contribute to the findings at every stage.
Our 4-hour coaching package provides you the 1:1 attention and support you need to assure you create a people-perfect solution that works. A great journey benefits from an expert guide. Dr. Tim will guide you step-by-step.
Full set of 17 different customized 4"x6" post-its for facilitating a mapping workshop for up to 6 participants. Short 10-page faciliation guide included with a sample agenda, workshop notice, and rules for mappers and observers.