People-Perfect in 3 Steps
- Best and fastest way to test assumptions and determine design criteria.
- Informs, energizes and aligns stakeholders.
- Creates a detailed picture of the context within which behavioral change must occur.
- Translate the map into 50-130 needs.
- Rate needs in terms of importance and satisfaction to determine the top 5-10 most important unmet needs.
- Focuses design requirements on satisfying end users' most important, unmet needs with a solution at least 30% better than any other option.
- Solution Design Workshops facilitate the project team through a people-centered design process to a people-perfect solution.
- Design an end user experience from beginning to end so the solution is much more than a transactional event, product, or transactional.
- Leverage the context and environment in which end users will adopt the solution to make the desired behavioral change easy and intuitive.